C/igraph 0.9.3, the third bugfix release of the 0.9 series, has arrived.
The source can be obtained from the GitHub releases page.
This release includes bug fixes only.
- OpenMP is now enabled and used by certain functions (notably PageRank calculation) when the compiler supports it. Set
IGRAPH_OPENMP_SUPPORT=OFFat configuration time to disable this.
igraph_get_incidence()no longer reads and writes out of bounds when given a non-bipartite graph, but gives a warning and ignores edges within a part.
igraph_dyad_census()no longer reports an overflow on singleton graphs, and handles loops and multigraphs correctly. Undirected graphs are handled consistently and will no longer give a warning.
igraph_vector_colex_cmp()dereferenced their arguments only once instead of twice, and therefore did not work with
igraph_transitivity_barrat()corrupted the error handling stack (“finally stack”) under some circumstances.
- CMake package files did not respect
CMAKE_INSTALL_LIBDIR. This only affected Linux distributions which install into
lib64or other locations instead of
- The parser sources could not be generated when igraph was in a location that contained spaces in its path.
- igraph no longer links to the math library (
libm) when this is not necessary.
_CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGSis now defined during compilation to enable compatibility with UWP.
- Fixed a compilation issue on MSYS / MinGW when link-time optimization was enabled and the
MSYS MakefilesCMake generator was used. Some source files in igraph were renamed as a consequence, but these should not affect users of the library.
igraph_rng_min()is now deprecated; assume a constant zero as its return value if you used this function in your own code.
- Updated the vendored CXSparse library to version 3.2.0