C/igraph 0.9.1, the first bugfix release of the 0.9 series, has arrived.
The source can be obtained from the GitHub releases page.
This release includes bug fixes only, apart from a minor addition concerning lexicographic ordering of vectors. The changelog is below.
and colexicographic comparison of vectors. These functions may also be used
igraph_community_multilevel()is now randomized (PR #1696, thanks to Daniel Noom).
- CMake settings that controlled the library installation directory name, such as
CMAKE_INSTALL_LIBDIR, were not respected.
- Under some conditions, the generated pkg-config file contained an incorrect include directory path.
- The following functions were not exported from the shared library:
- Built-in random number generators (
igraph_rngtype_glibc2) were not exported from the shared library.
igraph_layout_graphopt()no longer rounds the
spring_lengthparameter to an integer.
igraph_get_all_shortest_paths_dijkstra()no longer modifies the
resvector’s item destructor.
igraph_get_shortest_path_bellman_ford()did not work correctly when calculating paths to all vertices.
igraph_arpack_rnsolve()checks its parameters more carefully.
igraph_community_to_membership()does not crash anymore when
csizeis requested but
igraph_citing_cited_type_game(): fixed memory leaks (PR #1700, thanks to Daniel Noom).
igraph_transitivity_barrat()no longer trigger an assertion failure when used with the null graph (PRs #1709, #1710).
igraph_(personalized_)pagerank()would return incorrect results for weighted multigraphs with fewer than 128 vertices when using
igraph_diversity()now checks its input more carefully, and throws an error when the input graph has multi-edges or is directed.
igraph_shortest_paths_johnson()would return incorrect results when the
toargument differed from
from(thanks to Daniel Noom).
igraph_is_graphical()would fail to set the result variable for certain special degree sequences in the undirected simple graph case.
- Non-maximal clique finding functions would sometimes return incomplete results when finding more than 2147483647 (i.e. 2^31 - 1) cliques.
- GLPK internal errors no longer crash igraph.
- Fixed some potential memory leaks that could happen on error conditions or when certain functions were interrupted.
- When testing a DLL build on Windows, the
PATHwas sometimes not set correctly, causing the tests to fail (PR #1692).
- When compiling from the git repository (as opposed to the release tarball), the build would fail with recent versions of
- Documentation improvements.
- Much faster documentation builds.
- Allow using a pre-generated
arith.hheader for f2c when cross-compiling; see the Installation section of the documentation.
IGRAPH_ENABLE_LTObuild option now supports the
AUTOvalue, which uses LTO only if the compiler supports it. Warning: CMake may not always be able to detect that LTO is not fully supported. Therefore, the default setting is
- The following functions are now interruptible:
- Functions that use GLPK, such as
igraph_community_optimal_modularity()are now interruptible.
- Add support for older versions of Clang that do not recognize the
- Big thanks to Daniel Noom for continuing to expand the test suite and discovering and fixing several bugs in the process!