C/igraph 0.9.7 is now released.
The source can be obtained from the GitHub releases page.
This release includes bug fixes, build system tweaks and minor (performance and non-performance-related) improvements.
igraph_get_all_shortest_paths_dijsktra()now uses tolerances when comparing path lengths, and is thus robust to numerical roundoff errors.
igraph_matrix_swapnow take O(1) instead of O(n) and accept all sizes.
- NCOL and LGL format writers no longer accept “name” and “weight” attributes of invalid types.
- The LGL writer could not access numerical weight attributes, potentially leading to crashes.
- External PLFIT libraries and their headers are now detected at their standard installation location.
igraph_vector_init()no longer accepts negative vector sizes.
igraph_assortativity_nominal()crashed on the null graph.
- Label propagation now ensures that all labels are dominant.
- Fixed incorrect partition results for walktrap algorithm (issue #1927)
- Negative values returned by
RNG_INTEGER()were incorrect, one larger than they should have been.
igraph_community_walktrap()now checks its
- The first modularity value reported by
igraph_community_walktrap()was incorrect (it was always zero). This is now fixed.
igraph_correlated_game()would return incorrect results, or exhaust the memory, for most input graphs that were not generated with
- The C attribute handler now verifies attribute types when retrieving attributes.
- Documentation improvements