C/igraph 0.9.6 is now released.
The source can be obtained from the GitHub releases page.
In addition to bug fixes and performance improvements, this release adds support for 5- and 6-vertex undirected motifs and isoclasses.
- Isomorphism class functions (
igraph_isoclass_create) and motif finder functions (
support undirected (sub)graphs of sizes 5 and 6. Previsouly only sizes 3 and 4 were supported.
- igraph would not build with MinGW when using the vendored GLPK and enabling TLS.
- Removed some uses of
abort()from vendored libraries, which could unexpectedly shut down the host language of igraph’s high-level interfaces.
igraph_community_label_propagation()no longer leaves any vertices unlabeled when they were not reachable from any labeled ones, i.e. the returned membership vector is guaranteed not to contain negative values (#1853).
- The Kamada-Kawai layout is now interruptible.
- The Fruchterman-Reingold layout is now interruptible.
- Fixed a bug in
igraph_cmp_epsilon()that resulted in incorrect results for edge betweenness calculations in certain rare cases with x87 floating point math when LTO was also enabled (#1894).
- Weighted clique related functions now fall back to the unweighted variants when a null vertex weight vector is given to them.
igraph_erdos_renyi_game_(gnm|gnp)would not produce self-loops for the singleton graph.
- Fixed a bug in
igraph_local_efficiency()that sometimes erroneously reported zero as the local efficiency of a vertex in directed graphs.
igraph_vector_update()(and its type-specific variants) did not check for memory allocation failure.
- Fixed a potential crash in the GraphML reader that would be triggered by some invalid GraphML files.
igraph_is_tree()has improved performance and memory usage.
igraph_is_connected()has improved performance when checking weak connectedness.
- Improved error handling in
igraph_maximal_cliques()and related functions.
- The build system now checks that GLPK is of a compatible version (4.57 or later).
- The vendored
plfitpackage was updated to 0.9.3.
- You can now build igraph with an external
plfitinstead of the vendored one.
- Documentation improvements.