C/igraph 0.9.2, the second bugfix release of the 0.9 series, has arrived.
The source can be obtained from the GitHub releases page.
This release includes bug fixes only. We have also added support for CMake package files, making it easier to use igraph in CMake-based projects.
- CMake package files are now installed with igraph. This allows
find_package(igraph)to find igraph and detect the appropriate compilation options for projects that link to it.
- igraph can now be used as a CMake subproject in other CMake-based projects.
- The documentaton can now be built from the release tarball.
- Configuration will no longer fail when the release tarball is extracted into a subdirectory of an unrelated git repository.
- The generated pkg-config file was incorrect when
CMAKE_INSTALL_<dir>variables were absolute paths.
- On Unix-like systems, the library name is now
libigraph.so.0.0.0, as it used to be for igraph 0.8 and earlier.
- Fixed a return type mismatch in parser sources, and fixed some warnings with recent versions of gcc.
- Fixed a bug in
igraph_get_shortest_paths_bellman_ford()that returned incorrect results for unreachable vertices.
- Improved installation instructions and tutorial.