C/igraph 0.8.2, the second bugfix release of the 0.8 series, has arrived.
The sources can be obtained from the GitHub releases page.
This release includes no new features, only bug fixes and reliability improvements. The changelog is below.
- Improved argument checking:
- Improved interruptibility:
igraph_community_leiden(): fixed crash when interrupting
- The tests are now more robust. Some incorrect test failures were fixed when
running on i386 architecture, or when using different versions of external
- Improved error messages from
- Improved compatibility with more recent versions of Microsoft Visual C.