IGraphM on M1 Mac

Installation fails for me on mma 12.3.1 (Mac OS X ARM 64-bit) on my M1 Mac (macOS 11.6). Is IGraphM supported only on intel Macs at this point? Thanks!

–Stu

Yes, the current version is Intel-only. It will work if you run the Intel version of Mathematica.

I plan to provide M1 support in the next version, which should be out “soon”.

If you email me directly, I might be able to send you a test version for M1 before the final version is out.

Yes, I just installed IGraphM on an intel machine. I’d be very interested in an M1 test version.

Thanks for your quick response and for all that you all are doing to develop and support iGraph!

—Stu

A post was split to a new topic: Cannot install igraph in R, problem with gfortran.

I posted a test version with M1 support in the GitHub issue. Please follow that issue for updates. Any feedback (even just an “it works”) is welcome and much appreciated.

I have downloaded and installed the test version with M1 support. Things are working nicely for now. I will soon reply here after facing a problem here.

1 Like

IGraph/M 0.6 is now released with M1 support. Please test it and report any problems you might encounter.